Thursday, October 21, 2010

Now you don't need to go to England for your cake decorating supplies...

You can simply go to Dickens, in Chilliwack...

And have the surprise of your life... I went to Chilliwack looking for cake decorating supplies... And what did I find? A whole new world instead! (I should say a whole "old" world, instead). When we entered the store, the first thing I saw was an OMG old fashion candy store! My kind of store! Candies in all sort of colours, and chocolate, and, and... I couldn't believe it...

And before I could recuperate from my surprise, an extremely nice lady came along (her name is Anne), and started to show us the whole British museum she has created there... (00-Eyes popping here!). She is a genius!

Every single corner is packed with marvelous things to look at...

The Titanic collection is amazing! (We almost got locked up in that room because we lost track of time with so many amazing things to look at...)

And they even have a tea shop! You can simply go and enjoy a nice cup of tea with all sorts of goodies in a very relaxed atmosphere...



The only sad part of the story is that I didn't have time to buy any of their cake decorating supplies because they closed at 5pm... :(
Anyhow, I would strongly recommend this place. Go and visit it! You won't regret it... Go with your family, go with your kids... But go with plenty of time... and enjoy it!

No comments: