I have been asked for the gingerbread cookie recipe... In both English and Spanish... So, let's start in English first...
Gingerbread Cookie Dough
1/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
1/2 cup of sugar
1 ts. baking powder
1 ts. ground ginger
1/2 ts. baking soda
1/2 ts. ground cinnamon
1/2 ts. ground cloves
1 tb. vinegar
2 & 1/2 cups of flour
1. Beat butter with sugar, molasses, sugar, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves, until well combined.
2. Beat in egg and vinegar.
3. Incorporate flour, 1 cup at a time, until well blended. Place in plastic bag.
4. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours, or overnight.
5. Roll out, cut, and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
6. Decorate! Happy decorating!