Friday, October 5, 2012
I am celebrating the long weekend already! I baked apple muffins this morning to have with my cup of Pumpkin coffee (Thank you, Jeannette!). So, we officially started our Thanksgiving weekend.
Please, spare those poor turkeys and eat these muffins instead :))
Apple Muffins (1 dozen)
1 1/2 cups of flour
2 ts baking powder
1/2 ts salt
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of oil
1/2 cup of milk
2 ts vanilla extract
1 apple, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl combine oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla, and beat until creamy.
4. Mix all ingredients together, and then fold apple and nuts.
5. Spoon into muffin pan lined with paper cups, and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove immediately from pan and cool on wire rack.