Monday, November 16, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

After a very successful Lovestruck, I came home decided to relax and take it easy, just to realise I had this gingerbread village to finish for tomorrow... So here I am in the middle of all these houses, with all this royal icing and candy... it sure looks a lot like Christmas.

Anyway, Lovestruck people really rock... it was a very nice show thanks to all those fabulous vendors, the great effort of Angela Girard and all her team, and the people from the Vancouver Club, too. Way to go!

Now, to all those people that are already writing to me, I would ask you, please, be patient. I will answer all your emails as soon as the last little house of the village is finished (plus a couple of Christmas trees, too)...

No comments: