Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Drizzly Day!


I wouldn't miss my pancake breakfast and the parade for anything in the world. Every 1st of July, we go for the pancake breakfast at Grand Boulevard, North Vancouver, rain or shine... This year it was very close to rain... but it was fun, anyway!
This lady reminded me of my cakes, lots of colour and fun!
I must say, the people from the Lions Club, serving the breakfast (pancakes with sausages, and coffee), are great. Very patient, very nice. And even when you have to stand in line for a good half hour, it is fun to see everybody getting ready for the parade...

My favourite? The pipers...
The old cars..
Freddy Fuddpucker and his mopper...
And everything fun and stylish as this horse in black and white...

I hope you are having fun, too...

No comments: