Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gingerbread House Contest...

I think I need to clarify the rules a little bit:
1. The way you can participate is by sending a picture of your gingerbread house to BC Cakes
2. If you are o have been a student, you can participate and get a chance to get some Wilton products.
3. Please, send your own gingerbread house. Don't send just any picture taken from another website.
4. You can make your own gingerbread or buy the prebaked house pieces. The contest is about the decoration. Not the baking.
5. Please, send me your real name and a way to get in touch with you, in case you win something.
6. Names will be picked up randomly. We are not choosing the best, because I know by experience all gingerbread houses have some charm...
7. Mom and Grandma: Thank you very much for those pictures of your beautiful houses... but family members are not supposed to participate. Thank you for encouraging me, though!

Good luck with your creations to you all!

No comments: