Monday, November 15, 2010

Reine Mihtla... a Beautiful Photographer...






My major problem with cakes is trying to get a good photo before they get eaten. It's always against time. Once a cake is gone, it's gone! I don't have a good camera either, but that probably is going to change after Christmas... I already wrote a letter to Santa, saying I have been good, and I really, really, need a good camera...

Every summer, when I make a wedding cake, I talk to the photographers and I ask them, beg them, please, can I have one of those beautiful pictures you are taking from my cake? Well, the whole summer goes by and obviously they are too busy to send those pictures... So, now I decided I have to change that and learn to make good pictures myself.

Having said that, at the Lovestruck Bridal Fair, I met this amazing photographer. Her name is Reine Mihtla. You just saw what she did with my cakes... She gave them a wonderful touch! She is amazing, not only as a photographer, but as a person and designer...


So, in case you want to know more about Reine, her website is http://www.reineweddings.ca/
Don't forget to check her REINEgear... it's quite something!

No comments: